Sunday, December 4, 2011

Handling relationships

One of the hardest things about relationships, is that we all have our own opinions. Sometimes, we have our own opinions about how relationships are supposed to be handled.

A handful of situations in my life have caused me to build up an unbreakable wall. My most personal/secret information is not allowed out.

Of course, I shoot my mouth off about unimportant things, surface level things. But other things, certain things, I will never reveal again, thanks to a difference in relationship handling opinions.

That said, I don't have much time to make a long post about it, so check back, and hopefully I'll have gone more in depth about it.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. I don't reveal....really anything personal about myself to people.

    ReplyDelete