Sunday, September 25, 2011

"Home is where the heart is."

And my heart lies with Zach.



I really don't believe that there is a city out there, in this vast world, that I'll comfortably call "home." I just don't.  I don't need a place to label "home" when I have everything I need. Well, almost everything. I'm trying to learn to live with that I have and appreciate the little things; aren't we all? I don't want to call New Berlin my home. Its not. I don't feel at home there and I never have. St. Cloud? Sure, I lived here 4 years, but it is just another place I reside; St. Cloud is no home to me. However, I'm going to miss St. Cloud when I leave it more than I missed New Berlin when I left WI.

Honestly, though, I'm a lucky girl.
When I think real hard about it, all I need is Zach. He keeps me happy, keeps me thinking, keeps me on my toes, and loves me unconditionally. Every day I wrack my brain trying to come up with SOMEthing to show him I care, SOMEthing to show him how much he means to me, but nothing can amount.

With everything going on at Wall Street and other various corners of the world, I can't believe I still struggle with sweating the small stuff.

Some day, I will learn.

Some day, I will be the person I want to be.

Some day. It is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment