Saturday, March 17, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award



List seven things about yourself and then tag 15 other bloggers.
  1. I'm slowly becoming obsessed with personality psychology and even considering a second masters in Personality/Social Psychology someday to complement my eventual masters in Student Development Administration. Maybe I'll use what I've learned from the both of them and have an amazing idea for a PhD or EdD project/research.
  2. In winter I'm a lazy sloth and in the summer I'm all about the activities. The change in my energy level is insane. I'm looking forward to moving somewhere with a less harsh and less long winter so that I'm not a sloth 6 months out of the year.
  3. I have exactly zero regrets about eloping at 20 years old with the man of my dreams and it absolutely does not matter what anyone says to me about it. 
  4. I have a Kristen-Bell-and-Sloths type reaction to chameleons and cats.
  5. I played the viola for nearly 8 years and regret every day that I never kept up with practice!
  6. I've met a lot of famous people through being involved with University Program Board on campus. For instance, B.D. Wong, Sherman Alexie, Cornel West, Reel Big Fish, Cloud Cult, Eric Hutchinson, Quietdrive, Michael UslanJamie Tworkowski, Annie Leonard, Sherwood, and more.
  7. I have 15 piercings and 4 tattoos
Tags:



I don't know who else to tag! Nobody I know uses Blogger, sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment